- public abstract class CompoundControl
- extends Control
CompoundControl, such as a graphic equalizer, provides control
over two or more related properties, each of which is itself represented as
Inner Class Summary
An instance of the
CompoundControl.Type inner class identifies one kind of
protected CompoundControl(CompoundControl.Type type,
- Constructs a new compound control object with the given parameters.
the - type of control represented this compound control object
memberControls - the set of member controls
public Control getMemberControls()
- Returns the set of member controls that comprise the compound control.
- the set of member controls.
public String toString()
- Provides a string representation of the control
toString in class
- a string description
Submit a bug or feature
For further API reference and developer documentation, see Java 2 SDK SE Developer Documentation. That documentation contains more detailed, developer-targeted descriptions, with conceptual overviews, definitions of terms, workarounds, and working code examples.
Java, Java 2D, and JDBC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates, in the US and other countries.
Copyright © 1995, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.