- All Implemented Interfaces:
- EventListener, TreeSelectionListener
- Enclosing class:
- public class BasicTreeUI.TreeSelectionHandler
- extends Object
- implements TreeSelectionListener
Listens for changes in the selection model and updates the display
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public void valueChanged(TreeSelectionEvent event)
- Messaged when the selection changes in the tree we're displaying
for. Stops editing, messages super and displays the changed paths.
- Specified by:
valueChanged in interface
- Following copied from interface:
e - the event that characterizes the change.
Submit a bug or feature
For further API reference and developer documentation, see Java 2 SDK SE Developer Documentation. That documentation contains more detailed, developer-targeted descriptions, with conceptual overviews, definitions of terms, workarounds, and working code examples.
Java, Java 2D, and JDBC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates, in the US and other countries.
Copyright © 1995, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.