- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Action, ActionListener, Cloneable, EventListener, Serializable
- Enclosing class:
- public static class DefaultEditorKit.BeepAction
- extends TextAction
Creates a beep.
Serialized objects of this class will not be compatible with
future Swing releases. The current serialization support is appropriate
for short term storage or RMI between applications running the same
version of Swing. A future release of Swing will provide support for
long term persistence.
- See Also:
DefaultEditorKit.getActions(), Serialized Form
- Create this object with the appropriate identifier.
public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e)
- The operation to perform when this action is triggered.
e - the action event
Submit a bug or feature
For further API reference and developer documentation, see Java 2 SDK SE Developer Documentation. That documentation contains more detailed, developer-targeted descriptions, with conceptual overviews, definitions of terms, workarounds, and working code examples.
Java, Java 2D, and JDBC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates, in the US and other countries.
Copyright © 1995, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.