- All Implemented Interfaces:
- ChangeListener, EventListener, Serializable
- Enclosing class:
- protected class JTabbedPane.ModelListener
- extends Object
- implements ChangeListener, Serializable
ModelChanged events along to the listeners with
the tabbedpane (instead of the model itself) as the event source.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object
clone, equals, finalize, getClass, hashCode, notify, notifyAll, toString, wait, wait, wait
public void stateChanged(ChangeEvent e)
- Description copied from interface:
- Invoked when the target of the listener has changed its state.
- Specified by:
stateChanged in interface
- Following copied from interface:
e - a ChangeEvent object
Submit a bug or feature
For further API reference and developer documentation, see Java 2 SDK SE Developer Documentation. That documentation contains more detailed, developer-targeted descriptions, with conceptual overviews, definitions of terms, workarounds, and working code examples.
Java, Java 2D, and JDBC are trademarks or registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates, in the US and other countries.
Copyright © 1995, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.